2018 Health Scholarships
Poche Centre For Indigenous Health
Want to study in 2018?
Why not do a course with us!
The scholarship courses we are offering are:
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Certificate IV in Oral Health Promotion
- Certificate IV in Radiography
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
These courses will run in Sydney in block mode with compulsory work placement requirements between each block of study. Please note that you are required to have full vaccinations (or at least started the process before applying).
These scholarships are available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from across NSW and they include:
- Course Fees
- Laptop and Study Materials
- Travel and Accommodation
How to apply