Services we provide:
- General Practitioner Clinics
- Drug & Alcohol Program
- Dental Services
- 715 Aboriginal Health Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Sexual Health Programs
- Men’s Health Programs (Mari Giwiirr Men’s Group)
- Transport Assist
- Access to GP Obstetrician
Visiting specialists and allied health services
- Audiologist & Optometrist
- Specialist Physician
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Ear Nose and Throat Specialist
- Addictions Medicine Specialist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Psychology Services
- Pathology Service
These are visiting services. They are not at Armajun all the time.
Please contact us for dates and times of the next clinic.
Armajun is a bulk billing medical practice.
If clients are referred to a specialist or allied health professional they may charge fees. Ensure you enquire about any fees when making appointments to specialists, allied health providers and other service providers.
Armajun does not pay client fees for any clients and does not accept any liability for any fees that a client may incur when clients are referred or choose to go to another health professional.
Some financial assistance is available through other agencies (e.g. IPTAAS – to cover transport cost to medical appointments over 100 km from your home). Do ask a staff member tell you more.
Please select a location near you.