Services we provide at Glen Innes
- General Practitioner Clinics
- Drug & Alcohol Program
- 715 Aboriginal Health Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Transport Assist
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health
Visiting specialists and allied health services
- Psychology Service
- Pathology Service
- Speech Pathology
These are visiting services. They are not at Armajun all the time.
Please contact us (detail above) for dates and times of the next clinic.
Emergency and After Hours
In an Emergency please call '000' for an Ambulance.
After Hours and on weekends/public holidays, if you wish to see a doctor please contact the Glen Innes Hospital on (02) 6739 0200.
General Practice Clinic
- Visiting General Practitioners
- Visiting General Practitioner Registrars
- Registered Nurse
- Aboriginal Health Worker
Social Support Programs
- Social Emotional & Wellbeing Counsellor
- Drug and Alcohol / Mental Health Caseworker
|Mon||8:30am - 4:30pm||
|Tues||8:30am - 4:30pm||
|Wed||8:30am - 4:30pm||
|Thur||8:30am - 4:30pm||
|Fri||8:30am - 4:30pm||