Transport Services are available to Armajun A.H.S. to clients who meet the Services eligibility criteria. Armajun has strict policies for transportation to ensure the safety of its staff and clients. Requests for transport can be arranged by phoning reception and providing the required information well in advance of the requested date. All clients are encouraged to arrange their own transport. Priority will be given, at all times, to previously made transport commitments.
Transport Eligibility Criteria:
- Clients who do not have access to their own, or family and friends vehicles.
- Are not able to drive or operate a vehicle.
- Due to medical reasons.
- Are attending an appointment at Armajun or have been referred by an Armajun Doctor to Specialist Services.
- Reside in the Armajun service region.
Persons not entitled to Transport Services include:
- Seriously ill or at risk clients.
- Clients with ailments that require oxygen tanks.
- A client who owns a vehicle or has access to one through family and friends.
- Persons who are not a client of Armajun.
- Clients who refuse to share a vehicle with other clients.
- Children under the age of 16 unaccompanied by an adult
Conditions of Transport:
Drivers will only transport clients when they meet the Eligibility Criteria.
All clients/passengers must wear seatbelts. Children required to wear restraints (suitable to their age and weight) as per Transport Regulations.
Clients are to treat Armajun staff and vehicles with respect.
No Smoking, eating or drinking is permitted in any Armajun vehicle.