715 Health Check Incentive
Armajun Aboriginal Health Service encourages our Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community members to visit their local Armajun GP for a 715 Health Check.
The aim of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Check (MBS item 715) is to help ensure that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people receive primary health care matched to their needs, by encouraging early detection, diagnosis and intervention for common and treatable conditions that cause morbidity and early mortality. The health assessment is an annual service and covers the full age spectrum.
Did you know?
- Having a yearly 715, Health Check is free and takes around 45-60 minutes to complete.
- The 715 Health Check has been tailored for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of all ages.
- Having your 715 will help you to manage your health and prevent chronic diseases.
- Having your 715 will also, give you access to additional bulk-billed Allied Health Services (including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietitians and more).
The Armahealthy Mob health incentives to choose from are a Polo Shirt available in 4 different colours or $25 Fuel Voucher or $25 Meat Voucher given to every eligible Armajun client who:
- Sign’s a new 2020-21 PIP form
- Complete a 715 Health Assessment
- Complete any outstanding Recalls, Follow Ups, Tests GPMP, and Care Plan Reviews that may be overdue.
How to get your shirt:
Contact your local Armajun Health Service in Inverell, Armidale, Glen Innes & Tingha to
make an appointment to have your 715 Health Check. Please let reception staff know that
you would like to have a 715 Health Check and will require a longer appointment.
- You can have a 715 Health Check every 9-12 months.
- When you have completed your 715 Health Check and any Recalls, Follow Ups, Tests, GPMP and or Care Plan Reviews that maybe due or overdue, your GP will sign off that you have completed everything.
- Return your completed form to the reception desk for collection (If this form is not returned to Reception, you will miss your incentive)
- Once Armajun Head Office receive your completed form, we will contact you to arrange collection of your shirt. If you haven’t been contacted by Armajun AHS, please give us a call on (02) 6721 9777 and ask for Margie McCormack
For any further information or assistance please contact Armajun AHS on 1800 ARMAJUN,
or for more information about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, health checks you can
download the MBS Item 715 Fact Sheet.