Inverell NAIDOC Awards
The Inverell NAIDOC COMMITTEE have awards presented to community members every 2 years and it’s that time again to put your thinking caps on to nominate an Aboriginal person as per one of the categories outline in the nomination form and the reason you are nominating that particular person for the award. This is a chance to acknowledge and celebrate Community.
NOMINATIONS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, 17 JUNE
NOMINATIONS CAN BE EMAILED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be dropped or delivered in a sealed envelope: to Att, James Sheather, Armajun AHS, 3 Rivers St, Inverell, NSW, 2360.
The awards will be presented on the 4th July as part of our NAIDOC CEREMONY.
Please take this opportunity to nominate someone in your team, staff member, colleague, student or a community member that you think is deserving of an award. The Awards encourage and reward outstanding performances within our community.
Award Categories - The Aboriginal Community Achievement
- Years of Service – Male and Female
- Arts Award (Dance/Music/Art) – Male and Female
- Sports Award – Male and Female
- Carer of the Year – Male and Female
- Education and Training – Male and Female
- Work with the Community – Male and Female
- Aunt May Yarrowick - Commitment and Dedication towards Aboriginal Services
with the Community